Water Vapor Breathability Demo
Wind Shield Effect Demo
Chemical Repellency Demo
Comfortex is a high-performance polymer fabric that offers a unique combination of water vapor breathability, flexibility, high temperature resistance and strength.
- Allows moisture (sweat) vapor to diffuse inside à outside of the garment, but repels liquid water (100% waterproof).
- Protects from Chemical and Biological Agents
- Unlike competing products, Comfort-Tex does not rely on perforations (pores) to make it breathable.
- Perforated membranes (e.g. Gore-Tex®) can lose their water repellency if contaminated with other low surface tension liquids like alcohol or fuel.
- Pores also reduce the strength of the fabric, making it easier to rip.
- Pores can get clogged by dust and other pollutants, causing the membrane to lose its breathability.
- Comfort-Tex is a high-performance fabric with waterproof, breathable, wind shielding, microbial protection fabric without the pores.
- CBRN Gloves
- Medical Garments
- Non-sweating Gloves Warm Sleeping bags
- Mountaineering, Biking suits
- Food Packaging